The cell and gene therapy industry is currently expanding rapidly and recruitment is becoming more of a focus for organizations, however despite expansion there is still a lack of diversity running throughout the sector.
The one meeting on the global calendar attended by all of the critical decision-makers from both inside and outside of the cell & gene therapy industry. 850+ attendees with 200+ speakers expected tells only part of the story: this will be the world’s first ‘BIO for Cell & Gene Therapy in every respect, from networking support and opportunities through to the Expo and agenda.
With over 25 hours of networking built into the conference, including the evening Super Session and Welcome Gala on Tuesday January 17, and over 350 organisations to meet, we look forward to welcoming the who’s who of immunotherapy to the most senior partnering event in the sector.
Phacilitate Leaders Forum (Cell & Gene Therapy World & Immunotherapy World) will be moving to Miami in 2017! Meet the 850+ senior executives from across the cell, gene and immunotherapy sectors, and enjoy even more in-depth content next January.
Interview with Dr Mark Roberts, Analytics Consultant, Tessella
If health is to be reduced to the 0’s and 1’s of digitalisation, then the pharmaceutical industry needs to ensure it is a ‘1’ and not a ‘0’ in the rapidly evolving healthcare landscape.
A learning healthcare system would tell us how our testing and treatment plays out in the “real world” of oncology, a world far different than the highly regulated and structured world of clinical trials...
Interview with Adriana Karaboutis, Executive Vice President, Technology and Business Solutions, Biogen, Inc.
Sponsors & Partners>>>
- Professor Chris Mason, University College London | AvroBio
- Jan Thirkettle, Freeline Therapeutics
- Dr Miguel Forte, TxCell SA
- Dr Akihiro Shimosaka, Asian Cellular Therapy Organization
- Dr Andrea Chiesi, Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA; Holostem
- Dr Anthony Davies, Dark Horse Consulting
- Dr Carl G. Simon, Jr, National Institute of Standards & Technology / ASTM International Committee F04.43 Cells & Tissue Engineered Constructs
- Dr Carlos Plata, Esteve
- Dr Christopher Wiwi, Celgene Cellular Therapeutics
- Mr Colin Lee Novick, CJ PARTNERS Inc
- Mr David Brindley, University of Oxford
- Dr David D. Chang, Kite Pharma, Inc
- Mr Edward Lanphier, President, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM)
- Mr Fulvio Mavilio, Genethon
- Dr Jay Siegel, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Ms Katherine Tsokas, Janssen Research & Development LLC
- Dr Knut Niss, Biogen
- Mr Kunihiko Suzuki, MEDINET Co., Ltd
- Mr Lee Buckler, Replicel Life Sciences
- Dr Mark Zimmerman, Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- Nessan Bermingham, Ph.D., Intellia Therapeutics
- Dr Olivier Danos, Biogen
- Dr Patricia Zilliox, Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Dr Rafael Amado, Adaptimmune
- Mr Reni Benjamin, Raymond James Financial, Inc
- Dr Sara Nunez-Garcia, Sofinnova Partners
- Dr Sven Kili, GlaxoSmithKline
- Mr William Podd, Landmark Capital/Landmark Angels
- Dr Andrea Van Elsas, Aduro Biotech Europe
- Dr Art Krieg, Checkmate Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Cedrik Britten, GlaxoSmithKline
- Dr Ed Pezella, Aetna
- Dr Hans Klingemann, NantKwest, Inc
- Dr Kai Pinkernell, Medigene AG
- Dr Laszlo Radvanyi, EMD Serono
- Linda Powers, Northwest Biotherapeutics
- Dr Michael Hanna, Vaccinogen Inc
- Dr Roy Baynes, Merck Sharpe & Dohme
- Dr Vincent Brichard, LSP (Life Sciences Partners)