Interview with Philip J. Vickers, PhD, Senior Vice President of Research & Development, Shire
The preeminent industry led meeting place pushing the maturation of regulatory, manufacturing, R&D and commercial strategies. Delivering the information and contacts you need to drive your cell and gene therapy products forward.
Firmly focused on translating unmet medical need into national and global public health benefit. Take home the strategic playbook for innovation in vaccine design, development and delivery.
The only event to combine specific 'lessons learned' (through multiple in-depth case studies) with exclusive, top-level decision maker networking for those tasked with developing – and combining – the next generation of novel active immunotherapeutics.
A brand new, 2-day all-plenary conference (January 28th-29th) specifically designed to provide the strategic insights and networking opportunities required by senior decision makers from those companies that provide stem cell tools for drug discovery, as well as those who utilize them.
Interview with Timothy Herpin, PhD, Vice President, Strategic Partnering & Business Development Oncology, Science & Technology Licensing, AstraZeneca
Interview with Michael Kalos, PhD, Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Director, Translational & Correlative Studies Laboratory, Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute; University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
Interview with Dr Asit Parikh, Therapeutic Area Lead General Medicine, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International
Interview with Christelle Perros-Huguet, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Inflammation & Remodeling Research Unit, Pfizer, Inc
Sponsors & Partners>>>
- Mikael Dolsten MD, PhD, Pfizer Inc
- Dr Rino Rappuoli, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
- Dr Jacques Banchereau, Chief Scientific Officer - Nutley Site, Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc
- Dr Willard Dere, Global Development & CMO, Amgen, Inc
- Dr Alan Trounson, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- Dr Klaus Stoehr, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
- Dr Peter Mueller, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Scott R. Burger, Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy
- Hartmut J. Ehrlich, MD, Baxter BioScience
- Roy D. Baynes, MD, PhD, Gilead Sciences Inc
- Dr Nicholas C. Dracopoli, Janssen Biotech, Inc
- Dr Jonathon D. Sedgwick, Eli Lilly and Company
- Dr Ann Tsukamoto, StemCells, Inc
- Dr Ronald W. Ellis, NasVax Ltd
- Jens Oliver Funk, MD, Principia Biopharma