The Phacilitate team are recruiting and there’s never been a better time to leap into a new career in the events industry! If you think you have what it takes to succeed in sales and looking for a supportive team to help you, APPLY NOW!
Meet all the key stakeholders under one roof: Pharma, Biotech, CROs, Health Systems, CMOs and Government! Key themes will include: Integrating big data across drug development; big data in translational science and clinical trials; precision medicine analytics ecosystem; big data enabling the future of healthcare. Find out how you can be a part of this exciting new event by contacting Phacilitate now on email@example.com.
Following on from the sell-out success of Cell & Gene Therapy Europe 2015, join Phacilitate at the second edition in Berlin in 2016. The premier event for Europe's cell and gene therapy community will offer attendees the opportunity to network, share best practice and learn from other leaders across the cell and gene therapy sector. Launching alongside Cell & Gene Therapy Europe will be Immunotherapy Europe 2016, so to find out how you can be part of this exciting, expanding event contact the Phacilitate team now on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phacilitate are launching Immunotherapy Europe in Berlin in September 2016 alongside Cell & Gene Therapy Europe. Immuno-oncology is the hot topic across the life science sector following a slew of recent successes and approvals. Meet leaders from across the sector to discover the path to commercialization in Europe. Be part of this exciting new event from the start! To find out how contact Phacilitate on email@example.com now.
Big Data Leaders USA will be back in 2016 on 18 – 19 October! This executive level summit provides you the perfect opportunity to network with numerous senior-level drug development executives from pharma and biotech. Network and learn from: - The Big Data pioneers who are transforming the healthcare sector - An innovation auditorium looking at the critical, ground-breaking US health-care data applications - A critical review of how clinical-trial and healthcare system data is guiding R&D investment decisions
Interview with Dr Art Krieg, CEO, Checkmate Pharmaceuticals
Interview with Taylor Schreiber, M.D. Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer Heat Biologics, Inc.
Interview with Dr David Sourdive, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development, Cellectis
Interview with Alexandra Glucksmann, Chief Operating Officer, Editas Medicine
Sponsors & Partners>>>
- Professor Chris Mason, University College London | AvroBio
- Jan Thirkettle, GlaxoSmithKline
- Dr Miguel Forte, TxCell SA
- Dr Akihiro Shimosaka, Asian Cellular Therapy Organization
- Dr Andrea Chiesi, Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA; Holostem
- Dr Anthony Davies, Dark Horse Consulting
- Dr Carl G. Simon, Jr, National Institute of Standards & Technology / ASTM International Committee F04.43 Cells & Tissue Engineered Constructs
- Dr Carlos Plata, Esteve
- Dr Christopher Wiwi, Celgene Cellular Therapeutics
- Mr Colin Lee Novick, CJ PARTNERS Inc
- Mr David Brindley, University of Oxford
- Mr Edward Lanphier, President, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM)
- Mr Fulvio Mavilio, Genethon
- Dr Jay Siegel, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Ms Katherine Tsokas, Janssen Research & Development LLC
- Dr Knut Niss, Biogen
- Mr Kunihiko Suzuki, MEDINET Co., Ltd
- Mr Lee Buckler, Replicel Life Sciences
- Dr Maria Mirotsou, Capricor Therapeutics
- Dr Mark Zimmerman, Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- Nessan Bermingham, Ph.D., Intellia Therapeutics
- Dr Olivier Danos, Biogen
- Dr Patricia Zilliox, Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Dr Rafael Amado, Adaptimmune
- Mr Reni Benjamin, Raymond James Financial, Inc
- Dr Sara Nunez-Garcia, Sofinnova Partners
- Dr Sven Kili, GlaxoSmithKline
- Mr William Podd, Landmark Capital/Landmark Angels
- Harald Petry, PhD, uniQure
- Sue Washer, Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC)