Interview with Richard Schilsky, Chief Medical Officer (CMO), American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- THE Big Data meeting for drug development budget holders - Transforming theory into action and value - Capitalizing on the promise of real world evidence throughout the R&D lifecycle Are you asking the right questions of big data as a pharma or biotech R&D decision-maker? This event is specifically designed to provide strategic guidance for harnessing the potential of big data to reduce development costs/timelines whilst delivering the evidence of value that the marketplace requires.
The Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy Forum celebrated its 10th Birthday in Washington, DC on January, 27th-29th. We marked the occasion by delivering the biggest and best event in the series' history. Building on a record attendance in 2013 (more than 350 of the most senior decision-makers in the cell therapy, gene therapy and tissue engineered product sectors) we welcomed our largest ever speaker panel to the event – more than 100 of the most influential payers, regulators, investors, big pharma cheque-writers and, of course, the leading lights of the global cell & gene therapy industry itself.
The Phacilitate Immunotherapy Forum is now staged in Washington, DC, following years of success in Barcelona. It is co-located with the highly successful and synergistic Cell & Gene Therapy Forum. The event provides an invaluable strategic snapshot - as well as practical solutions - to senior-level discovers and developers of novel active immunotherapeutic modalities including checkpoint inhibitors, adoptive T-cell therapies, other cancer vaccine technologies and oncolytic virus therapeutics – in other words, the hottest emerging biopharma innovation in the world today.
Stem Cells as Discovery & Research Tools is specifically designed to provide the strategic insights and networking opportunities required by senior decision makers from those companies that provide stem cell tools for drug discovery and cell banking services (plus stem cell therapy developers seeking to expand their business model), as well as the big pharma, mid-sized pharma and big biotech preclinical decision-makers who predominantly utilize them.
Interview with Dr Alexander Precioso, Director of the Division of Clinical Trials and Pharmacovigilance, Instituto Butantan
Interview with Dr Do Tuan Dat, President & Director General, VABIOTECH
Interview with Jan Thirkettle, BSc, PhD, Head, Advanced Therapy Delivery, GlaxoSmithKline Medicines Research Centre
Interview with Solomon Langermann, PhD, Senior Vice President, R&D & CSO, Amplimmune, Inc
Sponsors & Partners>>>
- Mikael Dolsten MD, PhD, Pfizer Inc
- Dr Roy D. Baynes, MD, PhD, Merck & Co, Inc
- Dr Rino Rappuoli, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
- Dr Alan Trounson, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- Dr Klaus Stoehr, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
- Dr Peter Mueller, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Scott R. Burger, Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy
- Dr Nicholas C. Dracopoli, Janssen Biotech, Inc
- Dr Jonathon D. Sedgwick, Eli Lilly and Company
- Dr Ann Tsukamoto, StemCells, Inc
- Dr Ronald W. Ellis, FutuRx
- Jens Oliver Funk, MD, Principia Biopharma