The cell and gene therapy industry is currently expanding rapidly and recruitment is becoming more of a focus for organizations, however despite expansion there is still a lack of diversity running throughout the sector.
Following on from the sell-out success of Cell & Gene Therapy Europe 2015, join Phacilitate at the second edition in Berlin in 2016. The premier event for Europe's cell and gene therapy community will offer attendees the opportunity to network, share best practice and learn from other leaders across the cell and gene therapy sector. Launching alongside Cell & Gene Therapy Europe will be Immunotherapy Europe 2016, so to find out how you can be part of this exciting, expanding event contact the Phacilitate team now on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phacilitate are launching Immunotherapy Europe in Berlin in September 2016 alongside Cell & Gene Therapy Europe. Immuno-oncology is the hot topic across the life science sector following a slew of recent successes and approvals. Meet leaders from across the sector to discover the path to commercialization in Europe. Be part of this exciting new event from the start! To find out how contact Phacilitate on email@example.com now.
Big Data in Precision Medicine will be back in 2016 on 1-2 November! This executive level summit provides you the perfect opportunity to network with numerous senior-level drug development executives from pharma and biotech. Network and learn from: - The Big Data pioneers who are transforming the healthcare sector - An innovation auditorium looking at the critical, ground-breaking US health-care data applications - A critical review of how clinical-trial and healthcare system data is guiding R&D investment decisions
Interview with Dr Mark Roberts, Analytics Consultant, Tessella
If health is to be reduced to the 0’s and 1’s of digitalisation, then the pharmaceutical industry needs to ensure it is a ‘1’ and not a ‘0’ in the rapidly evolving healthcare landscape.
A learning healthcare system would tell us how our testing and treatment plays out in the “real world” of oncology, a world far different than the highly regulated and structured world of clinical trials...
Interview with Adriana Karaboutis, Executive Vice President, Technology and Business Solutions, Biogen, Inc.
Sponsors & Partners>>>
- Professor Chris Mason, University College London | AvroBio
- Jan Thirkettle, GlaxoSmithKline
- Dr Miguel Forte, TxCell SA
- Dr Akihiro Shimosaka, Asian Cellular Therapy Organization
- Dr Andrea Chiesi, Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA; Holostem
- Dr Anthony Davies, Dark Horse Consulting
- Dr Carl G. Simon, Jr, National Institute of Standards & Technology / ASTM International Committee F04.43 Cells & Tissue Engineered Constructs
- Dr Carlos Plata, Esteve
- Dr Christopher Wiwi, Celgene Cellular Therapeutics
- Mr Colin Lee Novick, CJ PARTNERS Inc
- Mr David Brindley, University of Oxford
- Mr Edward Lanphier, President, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM)
- Mr Fulvio Mavilio, Genethon
- Dr Jay Siegel, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Ms Katherine Tsokas, Janssen Research & Development LLC
- Dr Knut Niss, Biogen
- Mr Kunihiko Suzuki, MEDINET Co., Ltd
- Mr Lee Buckler, Replicel Life Sciences
- Dr Maria Mirotsou, Capricor Therapeutics
- Dr Mark Zimmerman, Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- Nessan Bermingham, Ph.D., Intellia Therapeutics
- Dr Olivier Danos, Biogen
- Dr Patricia Zilliox, Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Dr Rafael Amado, Adaptimmune
- Mr Reni Benjamin, Raymond James Financial, Inc
- Dr Sara Nunez-Garcia, Sofinnova Partners
- Dr Sven Kili, GlaxoSmithKline
- Mr William Podd, Landmark Capital/Landmark Angels
- Harald Petry, PhD, uniQure
- Sue Washer, Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC)