Interview with Jan Thirkettle, BSc, PhD, Head, Advanced Therapy Delivery, GlaxoSmithKline Medicines Research Centre
The 2nd Annual Phacilitate Partnering for Biologic Emerging Markets event is designed to bring together senior decision-makers from the leading Western life sciences stakeholders with their counterparts from key emerging nations and regions, including Asia Pacific, India, Eastern Europe, Turkey and Russia, Latin America and South Africa. While other "global" biologics events purely service given national or regional partnering needs - whilst requiring speakers and delegates from further afield to travel great distances and incur substantial costs - Phacilitate Partnering for Biologic Emerging Markets brings only the most senior thought leaders from all the world’s key emerging markets together in a European hub city, delivering the 'big picture' in vaccine and protein corporate, bioprocess, R&D and regulatory strategy under 1 roof and in just 2 days.
Launched in June 2013, this event immediately established itself as a unique, exclusive meeting place for only the most influential vaccine pharma and biotech leaders from the US, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa, plus key NGOs and public sector bodies. The event is specifically designed to give attendees the 'big picture' required to hone their own business models and collaborative strategies, whilst also delivering the contacts required to drive their business forward on a truly multinational basis.
Following the success of the inaugural Partnering for Vaccine Emerging Markets event in June 2013 - and at the specific request of a large number of our speakers, sponsors and delegates - Phacilitate is pleased to launch a collocated conference stream which will bring together global industry leaders to discuss strategic and technological solutions for developers/manufacturers of mAbs and other protein therapeutics in the key emerging markets of the world.
Interview with Solomon Langermann, PhD, Senior Vice President, R&D & CSO, Amplimmune, Inc
Interview with Dr Robin Robinson, Director, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Interview with Philip J. Vickers, PhD, Senior Vice President of Research & Development, Shire
Interview with Timothy Herpin, PhD, Vice President, Strategic Partnering & Business Development Oncology, Science & Technology Licensing, AstraZeneca
Sponsors & Partners>>>
- Mikael Dolsten MD, PhD, Pfizer Inc
- Dr Rino Rappuoli, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
- Dr Jacques Banchereau, Chief Scientific Officer - Nutley Site, Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc
- Dr Willard Dere, Global Development & CMO, Amgen, Inc
- Dr Alan Trounson, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- Dr Klaus Stoehr, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
- Dr Peter Mueller, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Scott R. Burger, Advanced Cell & Gene Therapy
- Hartmut J. Ehrlich, MD, Baxter BioScience
- Roy D. Baynes, MD, PhD, Gilead Sciences Inc
- Dr Nicholas C. Dracopoli, Janssen Biotech, Inc
- Dr Jonathon D. Sedgwick, Eli Lilly and Company
- Dr Ann Tsukamoto, StemCells, Inc
- Dr Ronald W. Ellis, NasVax Ltd
- Jens Oliver Funk, MD, Principia Biopharma