This webinar focuses on how to fill the innovation gap around bioanalytics for cell-based therapy production, as well as where and how to implement these tools in-process.
Explore the shifting paradigm of quality in cell-based therapy manufacturing, with a particular focus on the core concept of embedding quality control in the process:
- What does ‘quality’ mean in cell therapy, fundamentally?
- Case studies on evolving autologous and allogeneic cell therapy QC approaches
- How is in-process monitoring being embedded at the cutting edge today?
- Dr Stephen Ward, Chief Operating Officer, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult (moderator)
- Dr Damian Marshall, Head of Analytical Development, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Dr Sarah Snykers, QC Manager, Celyad
- Dr John Elliott, Cell Systems Science Group, NIST
Short presentations & case studies
You can access this webinar by simply clicking HERE.