The editorial board of Phacilitate: Exchange will provide editorial advice as and when needed and comprise experts from all major disciplines across advanced therapies and their commercialisation. This breadth and depth of collective expertise ensure Phacilitate:Exchange reacts to the varying needs of the advanced therapies community.
Dr Bruce Levine, Barbara and Edward Netter Professor in Cancer Gene Therapy and President Elect (2018-2020)
University of Pennsylvania / International Society for Cell and Gene Therapy
Lee Buckler, President & CEO, Director
RepliCel Life Sciences
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the editorial board is to advise and support the editor. Responsibilities may include:
- Identifying new topics for commissions, special editions and advising on direction for the journal—giving feedback and making suggestions for both subject matter and potential authors
- Guest editing
- Provide content by writing occasional editorials and other short articles
- Approach or introduce potential contributors
- Endorse the journal to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best work.
- Review submitted content where necessary
- Advise on journal policy and scope where necessary
- Suggest new members
If you'd like to join the editorial board or find out more, get in touch!