A global community bringing together the world of advanced therapies all year round
What are the benefits?
In a rapid growth and high stakes industry like ours, where the end goal is saving lives, community and communication are everything.
The networking and productivity at Phacilitate events are unrivalled and have impacted the advanced therapies industry for over 15 years. We want to continue to support and expedite progress through building an active community and using the power of partnerships.
- Access to Phacilitate’s mentorship program, Women in Advanced Therapies
- Entry into the Phacilitate Match personalised partnering service
- Invites to member-only events and special interest groups
- Access to member-only resources and content at Phacilitate Exchange
- Webinars, reports, intelligence and member offers straight to your inbox in a fortnightly newsletter
- Exclusive 25% discount to Advanced Therapies Week and Advanced Therapies Europe
- Member-only zones for working, networking and relaxing at Phacilitate conferences
Become a member
"An active event for leaders in the cell and gene therapy space where they can network, hear interesting lectures, and be exposed to new products and services." - Matthew Plaud, CEO, SOTIO
"Great opportunity to network and meet experts from all over the world." - Michael Riedel, Project Manager, Lonza
"Dynamic, interesting and highly interactive event that promotes exchange and networking in highly specialized field of gene therapy." - Nathalie Clement, Associate Director, Powell Gene Therapy Center, University of Florida
Clarion Events Limited is registered in England and Wales, Company Number 00454826, VAT No. GB 843845601. Registered Office: Bedford House, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW63JW, United Kingdom.