Uniting the advanced therapies community to forge meaningful partnerships
What are the benefits?
In a rapid growth and high stakes industry like ours, where the end goal is saving lives, community and communication are everything.
The networking and productivity at Phacilitate events are unrivalled and have impacted the advanced therapies industry for over 15 years. We want to continue to support and expedite progress through building an active community and using the power of partnerships.
- A fortnightly Phacilitate:Exchange newsletter featuring the latest resources and exclusive member benefits
- Webinars, reports and intelligence straight to your inbox
- The opportunity to contribute to digital content
- Input into the direction of Phacilitate events, working groups and initiatives
- Exclusive members-only meet-ups at industry events
- Early bird ticket access and discount to Phacilitate events around the world
- Member-only zones for working, networking and relaxing at Phacilitate events
Become a member
Every Phacilitate member adds a voice that helps us create valuable resources and drive positive change in the industry. The more members we have, the greater our impact.
"An active event for leaders in the cell and gene therapy space where they can network, hear interesting lectures, and be exposed to new products and services." - Matthew Plaud, CEO, SOTIO
"Great opportunity to network and meet experts from all over the world." - Michael Riedel, Project Manager, Lonza
"Dynamic, interesting and highly interactive event that promotes exchange and networking in highly specialized field of gene therapy." - Nathalie Clement, Associate Director, Powell Gene Therapy Center, University of Florida
Clarion Events Limited is registered in England and Wales, Company Number 00454826, VAT No. GB 843845601. Registered Office: Bedford House, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW63JW, United Kingdom.